No items in the cart!
Products sold on the Le SAC site are generally available for immediate shipment; in some cases, it may take up to2 business days to locate the merchandise, to which must added the time required for delivery.
Shipping schedule and fees
|ITALY||STANDARD||Orders over € 100: FREE
Orders under € 99,99: €5,00
|Italia 5 working days
Sicilia - Sardegna - Calabria 7 working days
|ITALY||PICK UP||GRATUITO||3 working days|
|STANDARD||Orders over € 100: FREE
Orders under € 99,99: €10,00
|7 working days|
|UK||STANDARD||€ 10||7 working days|
|ROMANIA||STANDARD||Orders over € 150: FREE
Orders under € 149,99: €10,00
|7 working days|
WE POINT OUT THAT DELIVERY TIMES ARE PROVIDED AS A GUIDE AND, THEREFORE, CANNOT GIVE RISE TO COMPLAINTS OR PENALTIES AGAINST Le SAC s.r.l.
Standard delivery does not include a telephone appointment.
Le SAC delivers in the main continental locations and the major islands. Smaller islands, difficult-to-access locations, protectorates and overseas territories may not be served.
- delivery is made exclusively curbside (no threshold delivery is provided);
- the courier will make 2 delivery attempts; if the recipient cannot be reached, no additional attempts will be guaranteed; By contacting our Customer Service, you may request delivery at the original address, or provide an alternative address, or pick up the merchandise at the applicable location within 2 business days. If you do not contact our Customer Service within 48 hours, we will return the merchandise to our warehouse;
- at the time of shipment, you will receive an email with tracking information in order to follow the order delivery status. ATTENTION: the tracking code will be activated within 24 hours after shipment.
What to do upon merchandise delivery
When you receive your order, please perform the following checks:
1. Check the integrity of package, which must be devoid of any external damage and/or tampering. It must be sealed EXCLUSIVELY with Le SAC customized tape;
2. Verify that the number of packages (number of parcels) listed on the delivery document corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered;
3. In case of discrepancy, you can refuse or accept the delivery. If you accept the delivery you must sign the courier’s receipt with RESERVATION. If you identify a discrepancy, you must notify our Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com.